Get the most recent NEPRA Jobs National Electric Power Regulatory Authority jobs here on this page, 2023. The Federal Government Department NEPRA National Electric Power Regulatory Authority is accepting applications for the following positions: Consultant (GIS) for Islamabad.
These jobs will be filled on a contract basis initially for a year, with the possibility of extension based on performance. The above-mentioned post is open to applicants with legal residence in any province of Pakistan, and hiring would be based on merit. Pakistani nationals can apply for FPSC jobs as well.
- Consultant (GIS)
New NEPRA Jobs Details
|National Electric Power Regulatory Authority
|Bachelor / Master / Mphil
|No. of Posts
|The Nation, Dawn, Jang and The News
|Head Office, NEPRA Tower Attaturk Avenue (East), Sector G-5/1, Islamabad, Pakistan
- seeking a master’s degree in geographic information systems from a respected, by HEC or an international institution recognised university.
- 15 years minimum of pertinent post-qualification experience in the field.
- Age should range from 35 to 45.
How to Apply for NEPRA Jobs 2023?
- People who are very familiar with the position should send their applications to the address shown below, together with a comprehensive CV, copies of all required documents, and an ongoing photo.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Competitors who are now used in public or semi-public settings should employ the suitable application method.
- The application must be filed no later than September 25, 2023.
- There will be neither TA nor DA available throughout the selecting process.
- To the interview, applicants should bring all original documentation.
- View our website, Jobzmandi.com, in order to see more notable government jobs.